• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Omni 5.1 Alpha available for our good ol' S3

There were some things not working - like video so I went back to Temasek's 4.4.4 on Art. I'm waiting for his next release to see if it's ironed out.

Off topic. How is the OnePlus One? I'm happy for you that you found a device to go for. It sounds great but I don't think I can go that big with a phone. It must fly though with those specs and AOSP android. How is the CM12 performing?

Hey mate. I still haven't got the thing rooted (dont own a pc and when I borrowed one I couldn't get the drivers installed grr) but, gotta say, I'm really enjoying cm11s. And the cm12s ota "should" be out any day.
It's the 1st fully stock phone I could live with tbh but I do still plan to root it when I get a chance.
As for the size, I got used to it within a week same as I did with the s3 but I see your point mate, it is a bit huge and makes the wife's s5 look like a toy but easily fits in my pocket and can type fine on it one handed (but usually use it with two).
All in all I'd definitely recommend it. It never stutters or lags and the build quality is excellent. My only regret is not spending the extra 50quid on the 64gb version :(
Battery life is excellent btw :thumbsupdroid:

Back
Top Bottom