• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internet problems - no service! HELP Please! I'm about ready to throw it out the window.

HORRIBLE problems with internet connection (not wi-fi). It either won't connect, or I'll be online surfing and it will just stop worrking. For example, I listen to a lot of audio books and it will just shut off because all of a sudden I won't have service even though I haven't moved. Both the phone service and the internet service go from full bar to no bar back to full bar about 6 or seven times in the matter of 30 seconds. It says 3G with two arrows in green, then back to nothing. Any suggestions or support or should I just take a hammer to it?

Sprint (Virgin Mobile contracted to use their towers) could be working on a tower. It could be a Solar flare (really bad this year). Try selecting the Activate App a few times until your service improves. If no improvement after the third try, stop.

If you have it, it is a Red circle with white lettering: SSA
If that doesn't work call VM.

VM mentioned on Facebook today that there are multiple outages in the 60504 area due to a tower being upgraded. If you're not in that area you can either call them or post on their Facebook page to see if there's a reason for your issues.

Back
Top Bottom