• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iphone 5 os sequent

boricuakiller

Android Expert
I been thinking going back to the iphone 5 and iphone 6 will be out in no time more bigger huge screen now that ios 7 is coming will be better finaly apple step up hes game what u guys thing android or ios im debating i love both os

As i have many devices that runs both OS, i like them both. Android is by far the best out of the 2, IOS 7 doesn't get me excited. Ever since Apple disappointed me with IOS 6 i just lost hope for the fruit company. When you compare android to IOS clearly Android is better if you like to have control over your phone and way more features. All apple is doing is now is just adding little tweaks to IOS 7 that has been available for use for many years with a jailbreak pretty much ever since IOS 4 meaning that that about 75 percent of the features added in ios 7 are literally 3 years old LOL. while there are some upsides to going with apple such as, every product they release, they will get 3 Major system OTA's updates unlike android where if you lucky you'll get an update lol and if you are ever jailbroken and something should go wrong, you'll always be able to restore your device via itunes unlike android where it varies from phone dev support. I still think that android is the way to go, just dont be a dumbo and your phone will be perfectly fine with android lol:D

I'm going to stay with the sequent to just got the iPhone 5 at tmobile I love it so smooth but i just want to see my sequent with jelly bean. lte super fast in t mobile 15 Mbps download crazy

Android! You gotta be kidding when iOS 7 comes out android will just take another dump on it with another galaxy phone or HTC or even this warp2 is better than any apple phone released! Seriously wrong forum!

Android! You gotta be kidding when iOS 7 comes out android will just take another dump on it with another galaxy phone or HTC or even this warp2 is better than any apple phone released! Seriously wrong forum!

Ehh OS wise and screen wise, yes the sequent wins. Other than that, specs from the iPhone 5 aren't exactly killing the sequent but its a Lil bit better than it.

the best cant wait for ios7 79 amonth unlimited everything lte speeds

Lol. U do what u gotta. I gotta pay $40/mo unlimited everything and I'm happy. If the Devs in this forum go to ZTE Force, I might join in too cuz this is an awesome community to be a part of. Great ppl to motivate and learn from. I look forward to all kinds of impressive work that's popped up in here, no fruit baskets involved. Lmao! :beer::cool::thumbup::beer::D

Lol. U do what u gotta. I gotta pay $40/mo unlimited everything and I'm happy. If the Devs in this forum go to ZTE Force, I might join in too cuz this is an awesome community to be a part of. Great ppl to motivate and learn from. I look forward to all kinds of impressive work that's popped up in here, no fruit baskets involved. Lmao! :beer::cool::thumbup::beer::D

i wish i could work on the force but sadly i dont see myself being able to get one any time soon. plus im not exactly the most experienced dev on the project lol

Well I think half the work's done already cuz they got root and a touch recovery plus a stock ROM... That's it.

i paid 99 dollar yesterday at apple for a year of developer account i download ios7 for iphone and for my ipad mini let me tell u is awesome job by apple but stiil my sequent is my baby to

what is developer account? i dont really know what the hell youre talking about. are you saying you had to pay to be able to download factory updates?

99 for a developer account a year download all beta pre released

And Android's developing is free. And dev-host will give you 20gbs just to sign up. And Google Drive gives you like 5-10 or whatever (I use a Chromebook, so I have 100). Opps and Gmail gives you 5 to I believe. And dropbox gives you ppfftt.

I think I've made my point.

Apple - pay to beta test
Android - we took our right to root

lol i think we're all missing the main point here, a developer account is to develop apps with IOS, same thing for developing apps for android with google. with apple you pay $100 yearly, with google i think its a one time fee of 25 bucks. You cant mod IOS so theres nothing IOS developers can do other than make appropriate apps to release to the app store. With google you can do both whether its app developing or rom developing, BUT lets not forget the main point that the developer accounts for both OS and company is for creating apps and has nothing to do with developing the actual OS

Back
Top Bottom