• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories iPhone-like case?

jangatang

First of all, I am not saying that I prefer the iPhone over the Droid X at all. HOWEVER, I am terribly jealous over their cases!! I haven't seen the iPhone 4 cases, but for iPhone 3G and 3GS, their cases are just sweet.

an example of the case I'm talking about is:

Incase Slider Case for iPhone 3G (White) - Apple Store (U.S.)

Everyone that I know has an iPhone has a case similar to the one i put above.

I really love the design, simplicity, smoothness and the color of the cases.

Does anyone know where I can find a case for Droid X similar to the iPhone's?

Thanks!

I love the Incase Slider case, but unfortunately with the massive popularity with the iPhone, a lot of other phones are left out in the cold when it comes to accessories, and the Droid X is no different. Couple that with the fact that it was just released, we are only now seeing a few more companies (besides VZW and Amzer) release future products.

I've been searching frantically for the last 30 mins or so and i've come across a case that most resembles the case I posted above.

seidioonline.com

The Seidio Innocase Active looks really sweet.
Any idea on what case looks/feels the best? I would like to get a case that's smooth, thin, and aesthetically pleasing.

Incase Slider case are amazing , I have seen it in all three available colours but white is quite attractive. The design is great as well as it is made in such a way that it provides great protection. Even the price also seems worthable to buy this case.

Back