• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is better to charge the smart android watch twice a day .

mm201545mm

Apr 22, 2019
Please. I have an android smart watch ⌚️. I often charge it twice a day .. one in the morning and one before going to bed 🛏️.of course I don't use the smartwatch when sleeping. Is it better to charge it twice aday or turn it off until the morning to charge it once in the morning. Thank you very much for your help.

Like others, I only have to charge once a day, which I do when I sleep.

That is certainly the most convenient routine. even if you're phone dies every once in awhile at night before you get to bed, life goes on.

if my phone didn't last all day, and I was looking for another charging schedule, I would figure out whatever charging routine is most convenient. there might be a miniscule benefit to long term battery longevity by turning watch off over night, but I don't think it would be worth the hassle for most people.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones