• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is it worth it?

I get 3g every now and then but mainly im stuck on 1x..
I tried to look at a youtube video and it took 5 minutes to load and another 3 or 4 to buffer so i had to keep it on pause.
My friend can pull up that video on her iphone in less than 30 seconds
If i upgrade phones and get metro's 4g lte will it get better?
Or does metro just not have what it takes to compete with other bigger carriers speed?
 
Its totally worth it if you want to stick with Metro to go with the 4G. I have the Esteem, pulls up vids on youtube fast, it buffers it only buffers for 2-3 seconds then starts playing.

I came from the Ascend and tried the "3G" on it annd everything so I know what its like to sit there and end up not wanting to watch it by the time it loads up and plays. And since getting the Esteem I have not once used wifi because of the speed of the 4G.
 
Back
Top Bottom