• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a "glasslike" protector for S4

Marc_G

Hi folks,

Just got an S4 for ATT (1337 model). I expect to sell it a few months from now, and want to keep the screen pristine. Is there a good screen protector for it that would be hardly noticeable? As in, the surface would be glass-like and nice and slick? I'm thinking something super thin and super smooth and super slippery. Uh... I guess a super protector of some sort...

Thanks for suggestions.

Marc

There is nothing glass like that isn't glass but the glass ones do generally get a very good write up. I detest screen protectors for numerous reasons but most of those reasons do not apply to the glass ones.

There is one very large drawback to them however. They are strictly one shot. If you make a mistake putting it on, you have wasted the not inconsiderable sum a decent glass screen protectors will have cost.

Another vote for Zagg. Easy to put on (can be taken off if you make a mistake) and *is* glass. Not glass-like.

I recently put a Nuglas tempered glass screen protector on my S4, and LOVE it. Super slick, won't smudge or take fingerprints, and the sensitivity can't be matched by plastic screen protectors. I can't believe I waited so long to try a glass screen protector.

Thanks to all who replied. I'll look into the various options and check if I actually buy/install one, will reply here. :-)

Back
Top Bottom