• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a way to find an App by its notification icon?

Never seen that one, but there's not much to go on. It could well be an ordinary SMS app (there are hundreds of them).

Honestly if it bothers you that much your best bet is to ask the person.

Yes, we hope so very much... In fact, it is somewhat difficult to compile a database of all applications due to their large number.. Compared to the green-headed system applications that are implicitly present in Android.. These are present, known and fixed.. It is better to collect information on everything Concerning these applications...I came here while searching for the work of these green applications for the Google system...We need to know them well.

Can someone please help me figure out what the 3rd notification is on the screenshot?? I've searched every where and can't find it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-093604_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-093604_Messages.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 110
yes. you can by image search by google. I also tried another tool called thumbnail downloader tool, this helped me a lot.
youtubethumbnailsdownloader. net

Last edited:
What Ion is this? M with a dot or square above it in directly above the M on rightside. Ill upload a pic.
can you post a pic? no idea based on your description. also if you read this thread you will see that most of our posts only provide guess. why not just ask the person?

even if you did provide us with a picture, most of these questions go unanswered. mainly because there are millions of apps having their own notification icon. so unless it is something like facebook or youtube, the only answer you will get from us will be guesses.

Back
Top Bottom