• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there a widget for that?

cesjr02

Android Enthusiast
Is there a widget for sound profiles? I know I can create a shortcut for the "sounds and display" setting but it would be a lot easier if I can toggle say, normal, silent, and vibrate from a simple widget.

Also I frequently have bluetooth devices connected to my phone. I've found a lot of bluetooth toggle widgets, but I'd like to be able to check the device status via my home screen.

Thoughts? :)

kinda sorta, looks more like a full-blown app over an on-screen widget. Also being that I mainly go from normal to vibrate, I would need to do that as well

I use it kinda as a widget. I'm new to Android so I'm not sure what the differentiation is though.

I have a one-unit (?) widget placement on one of my home screens, press it once and then it lets me choose which profile. From the profile (I think you get to customize 4), you can choose when it vibrates/rings/etc.

Give it a shot, hopefully it works out well for ya!

This shows how much I'm new to android. I realized if you hold down the power/sleep button you get options to change the profiles. This negates the need for a sound profile widget.

Still looking for a bluetooth device manager widget of some sort.

This shows how much I'm new to android. I realized if you hold down the power/sleep button you get options to change the profiles. This negates the need for a sound profile widget.

Still looking for a bluetooth device manager widget of some sort.

You can also just turn the volume all the way down (via the button on the side) and it will automatically go into vibrate mode, one notch up from all the way down gets you silent mode with no vibrate.

Back
Top Bottom