• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Is there an app to hide 3d photos?

Actually beyond 3D pics, the one problem with losing an Android phone is someone can just popout the memory card and have easy access.

Gallery Lock is free but I havent tried it yet.

Thanks! Lol now only if i could associate mpo as an image file.

So it doesn't count the mpo pictures as media? It won't hide them? I'll experiment later. Other than that you can get a batch file extension changer for the time being and change the file extension to something unrecognizable, then change back to view the photos!

So it doesn't count the mpo pictures as media? It won't hide them? I'll experiment later. Other than that you can get a batch file extension changer for the time being and change the file extension to something unrecognizable, then change back to view the photos!

Like for example if I am in a file explorer such as ES Explorer MP 0 files can't find the appropriate program. The other kind of 3 D picture however, open up just fine at least I think it does.

I use Hide It Pro, disguises itself as Audio Manager, all hidden pics get stored in a random ProgramData location and converted to .bin files as to not be easily discovered and viewed. its free, used it for a while, not sure if it covers 3d pics tho

I use Hide It Pro, disguises itself as Audio Manager, all hidden pics get stored in a random ProgramData location and converted to .bin files as to not be easily discovered and viewed. its free, used it for a while, not sure if it covers 3d pics tho

It don't

Back
Top Bottom