• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is This Normal? I seem to have an unwanted connectikn

Ehhh no. Most of my dodgy apps have come later as I've tried to figure out what's going on.

Craziest story was when I had 300 GB of data go missing. I was paying for FiOS but it wasnt working so I bought Xfinity hotspot access. Xfinity said I used 300 GB of data in one week. When I tried to call to confirm the data and see what was going on five different telecommunication lines were unable to get through.

The phone itself registered only like 30 GB for the two months where the pass overlapped.

Newest theory, cloud based AI is taking a cached version of the internet, slightly modifying it and giving me falsified results. I believe it may be able to imitate people on forums and people in apps as well.

Take the idea of a virtual machine and how it creates a private boxed off computer within a computer. I feel like that's my internet. Sometimes there are just glaring lies from what should be credible sources.

Fake news to the maximum. Imagine if AI could change articles and webpages on the fly. Like how the same news article on different coasts have the same information but different headlines to draw attention. Except this thing listens and watches you.
Crazy theory. But I've had a lot of crazy stuff happen.
I don't think it's a crazy theory at all. I'm fact, everything you've written in this post is eerily similar to my own experiences and I've never considered your AI theory. I've actually watched my laptop name change in front of my eyes in real time. I actually pulled out my phone and took a picture of the user name. It's like the Internet let's me get to a certain point, but when I am actually starting to get somewhere and find some kind of answer any device I'm using suddenly stops working. On now than one occasion I've written to, whom I thought was some hacker, a nasty message such as, " f**k you hacker piece of sh*t!" for example, and as soon as I finished writing the message My phone instantly lost all connectivity despite having full bars for network connectivity. Again, this had occurred on more than one occasion. I've lost jobs due to being late as a result of my alarm not going off. On one occasion on the day after I was fired I was sitting on the couch thinking about how the hell was I going to pay rent with my phone in my hand when suddenly my alarm went off with no sound, only vibration. It was the time I was suppose to get up for work the previous day. I checked alarm settings and they were set as the were suppose to be; recurring daily, correct a.m/p.m. setting, sound all of the way up, etc. It just did what it wanted. This happens on every device I use. I never put an old account on a new phone. I create a new email address, etc. I can create a new Gmail account on a device brand new device fresh out of the box that I've never used and seven minutes later get a message saying unusual activity has been detected even though I've never sent nor received an email from that account save the "Welcome to your Google account" standard first email.
Previously, I had thought and stated aloud that there was a massive hacker conglomerate, if you will, that was responsible only to be told I'm crazy and paranoid, and that's fine. Most say paranoid, I say hyper-aware and extremely observant. Your AI theory struck a chord with me due to the fact that I also have used fake names, birthdates, etc when creating an account on a never used, new device with zero information connected to myself and "It" follows me which makes sense if you think about it. AI can simply use facial recognition so we all that have neither the means or desire to have facial reconstruction surgery are f**ked. On second thought, those that do are f**ked too because there would be a doctor's record of that surgery that could be traced by AI.
I've had many "crazy" experiences since my eyes were opened in 2016 when I began to notice what was happening. You shouldn't feel like you're in the book 1984, we are all of us in it. Only Orwell was a little off on his timeline and AI is big brother, it's forty years later, and has a hint of "The Terminator" and "The Matrix" mixed in for sh*ts and giggles. Books and movies often give us hints as to what "reality" is or is to be such as Orwell's "1984", "Back to the Future" predicting flying cars, among many others. Make no mistake, privacy has gone way of the dodo bird. I'm in my early forties and my generation is the last there will ever be to have actually experience privacy in some form. Much like my generation is the last to have known life without cell phones, what a rotary phone is, or to have used a pay phone. Privacy doesn't exist today anywhere on this earth. Even if you were in the middle of the Sahara desert one could still be observed via satellite.
On a side note I've had even more other worldly "crazy" experiences since 2020 when I was targeted and shot at by an active shooter whom was subsequently shot by police and dying two days later. Experiences that were, to me, verified when another with whom I was speaking detailed their own "crazy" experience that sent chills down my spine because it was identical to my own.
I have never been religious. Not that I didn't believe in God. Faith or belief in a God, many Gods, or whatever has never been attractive to me. I've always been more spiritual I guess. I am of above average intelligence. I'm analytical and have always been drawn to the sciences and fascinated by the stars. I feel the need to learn how things work and how they are made. I question everything and everyone taking nothing at face value simply because it was told to me or because that's the way it's always been
I must see or experience things for myself. I'm open minded and tend to be more of a "think outside the box" type person. I look at things or circumstances from absolutely every angle or point of view that comes to mind.
That being said, the seemingly futile point I'm attempting to make without being shrugged off as "crazy" is that whether it be AI or some other force unseen or unknown to we mere humans is that we are all pawns in someone or something's game seemingly being pushed in a direction, towards an answer, or into a "reality" that we may not want. Angels, demons, and possession most certainly exist I can assure you. In fact, they are around us everyday shaping and guiding our perceived "reality." This is usually where people decide that I'm crazy and to that I must ask why. Why do most in the world believe in a God, but when someone says they've been witness to events that prove the existence of something higher than we they are instantly deemed to be crazy? Why is the idea of AI running sh*t deemed crazy? Why can't good exist without evil or evil exist without good? Here's a crazy theory for you; because God is the Devil, the Devil is God, no one can get away from themselves. Good can not exist without evil, AI controls terminators and runs sh*t, and we live in the matrix. Wtf? Crazy world we live in!!!

Upvote 0
I don't think it's a crazy theory at all. I'm fact, everything you've written in this post is eerily similar to my own experiences and I've never considered your AI theory. I've actually watched my laptop name change in front of my eyes in real time. I actually pulled out my phone and took a picture of the user name. It's like the Internet let's me get to a certain point, but when I am actually starting to get somewhere and find some kind of answer any device I'm using suddenly stops working. On now than one occasion I've written to, whom I thought was some hacker, a nasty message such as, " f**k you hacker piece of sh*t!" for example, and as soon as I finished writing the message My phone instantly lost all connectivity despite having full bars for network connectivity. Again, this had occurred on more than one occasion. I've lost jobs due to being late as a result of my alarm not going off. On one occasion on the day after I was fired I was sitting on the couch thinking about how the hell was I going to pay rent with my phone in my hand when suddenly my alarm went off with no sound, only vibration. It was the time I was suppose to get up for work the previous day. I checked alarm settings and they were set as the were suppose to be; recurring daily, correct a.m/p.m. setting, sound all of the way up, etc. It just did what it wanted. This happens on every device I use. I never put an old account on a new phone. I create a new email address, etc. I can create a new Gmail account on a device brand new device fresh out of the box that I've never used and seven minutes later get a message saying unusual activity has been detected even though I've never sent nor received an email from that account save the "Welcome to your Google account" standard first email.
Previously, I had thought and stated aloud that there was a massive hacker conglomerate, if you will, that was responsible only to be told I'm crazy and paranoid, and that's fine. Most say paranoid, I say hyper-aware and extremely observant. Your AI theory struck a chord with me due to the fact that I also have used fake names, birthdates, etc when creating an account on a never used, new device with zero information connected to myself and "It" follows me which makes sense if you think about it. AI can simply use facial recognition so we all that have neither the means or desire to have facial reconstruction surgery are f**ked. On second thought, those that do are f**ked too because there would be a doctor's record of that surgery that could be traced by AI.
I've had many "crazy" experiences since my eyes were opened in 2016 when I began to notice what was happening. You shouldn't feel like you're in the book 1984, we are all of us in it. Only Orwell was a little off on his timeline and AI is big brother, it's forty years later, and has a hint of "The Terminator" and "The Matrix" mixed in for sh*ts and giggles. Books and movies often give us hints as to what "reality" is or is to be such as Orwell's "1984", "Back to the Future" predicting flying cars, among many others. Make no mistake, privacy has gone way of the dodo bird. I'm in my early forties and my generation is the last there will ever be to have actually experience privacy in some form. Much like my generation is the last to have known life without cell phones, what a rotary phone is, or to have used a pay phone. Privacy doesn't exist today anywhere on this earth. Even if you were in the middle of the Sahara desert one could still be observed via satellite.
On a side note I've had even more other worldly "crazy" experiences since 2020 when I was targeted and shot at by an active shooter whom was subsequently shot by police and dying two days later. Experiences that were, to me, verified when another with whom I was speaking detailed their own "crazy" experience that sent chills down my spine because it was identical to my own.
I have never been religious. Not that I didn't believe in God. Faith or belief in a God, many Gods, or whatever has never been attractive to me. I've always been more spiritual I guess. I am of above average intelligence. I'm analytical and have always been drawn to the sciences and fascinated by the stars. I feel the need to learn how things work and how they are made. I question everything and everyone taking nothing at face value simply because it was told to me or because that's the way it's always been
I must see or experience things for myself. I'm open minded and tend to be more of a "think outside the box" type person. I look at things or circumstances from absolutely every angle or point of view that comes to mind.
That being said, the seemingly futile point I'm attempting to make without being shrugged off as "crazy" is that whether it be AI or some other force unseen or unknown to we mere humans is that we are all pawns in someone or something's game seemingly being pushed in a direction, towards an answer, or into a "reality" that we may not want. Angels, demons, and possession most certainly exist I can assure you. In fact, they are around us everyday shaping and guiding our perceived "reality." This is usually where people decide that I'm crazy and to that I must ask why. Why do most in the world believe in a God, but when someone says they've been witness to events that prove the existence of something higher than we they are instantly deemed to be crazy? Why is the idea of AI running sh*t deemed crazy? Why can't good exist without evil or evil exist without good? Here's a crazy theory for you; because God is the Devil, the Devil is God, no one can get away from themselves. Good can not exist without evil, AI controls terminators and runs sh*t, and we live in the matrix. Wtf? Crazy world we live in!!!
i'm sorry i can't read that. is there a point in your (what seems as a) rant? are you just trying to make a point? or do you actually have issues and have questions for us?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones