• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root It's been fun!

death2twitter

Well guys, it's been awesome, and the fantastic devs here have made the Evo V good enough to delay this for quite a while, but I'm afraid that I'll no longer be a part of this particular corner of the forums. I've finally sprung for a Nexus 4 and it's arrived :) Yeah the Nexus 5 (or whatever they end up calling it) is probably right around the corner, but that doesn't make the N4 any less badass, or any less of a value. See you around, guys!
Apologies if this is the wrong place or if no one cares.

I've also been thinking about the Nexus 4 now that it's only 199 brand new. That and I could switch from VM to Tmobile and save another $5 a month. It's been unreal dropping from AT&T with my iphone 3g for $80+/month with a discount to $55 a month with an EVO 4G on Cricket I flashed myself to $35/month with the EVO V 4G on VM. To think I can drop even further is crazy. I'm saving hundreds of dollars a year lol.

I've also been thinking about the Nexus 4 now that it's only 199 brand new. That and I could switch from VM to Tmobile and save another $5 a month. It's been unreal dropping from AT&T with my iphone 3g for $80+/month with a discount to $55 a month with an EVO 4G on Cricket I flashed myself to $35/month with the EVO V 4G on VM. To think I can drop even further is crazy. I'm saving hundreds of dollars a year lol.

Last I heard the 8 GB sold out a few days after the price drop. I haven't looked into whether they've got anymore in stock

Back
Top Bottom