• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I've never had to worry about my battery so much :(

Its honestly not as bad as people are making it out to be!
The stock battery was probably a mistake overall when releasing this phone, but that is easily remedied!

There are exceptions, but most of the issues I have seen have been rogue apps or people who just don't put the phone down.

Come on back to us, we're getting ex Eris owners all the time now!!! :D:D

Lol well i would be an ex-x owner(Hmmm...funny sounding lol)

I havent had an Eris since March haha

But yeah my little brother wants a droid X but he is stuck in a contract with a samsung moment and he is eligible for an Evo but doesn't like HTC

ha coming back is tempting....especially since a lot of people i know are using the webcams on their evos haah

Upvote 0
Lol well i would be an ex-x owner(Hmmm...funny sounding lol)

I havent had an Eris since March haha

But yeah my little brother wants a droid X but he is stuck in a contract with a samsung moment and he is eligible for an Evo but doesn't like HTC

ha coming back is tempting....especially since a lot of people i know are using the webcams on their evos haah

Can you believe Frisco is rooted AND switching to the X??? :eek::eek::eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones