• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root java.lang.Nullpointer exception

toneng

Newbie
Hi,

I have this app called Magic Hour Camera, wherein it add filters to pictures on my phone. It worked fine at first but I suddenly got this error. What seems to be the problem? I like this app.

Also, in addition do you have any idea why I do not have the option to also back up my sd card when I am doing nanbackup?



Thanks in advance masters!:)
 
Hi,

I have this app called Magic Hour Camera, wherein it add filters to pictures on my phone. It worked fine at first but I suddenly got this error. What seems to be the problem? I like this app.

Also, in addition do you have any idea why I do not have the option to also back up my sd card when I am doing nanbackup?



Thanks in advance masters!:)

That sounds like an error in the app itself. Check to make sure you have the latest version, and if so, email the developer so they can have a chance to fix it.
 
Back
Top Bottom