I'm not crazy about the earbuds with the S2 and I really don't want to spend $299 on B&W P5 headphones to use on my S2. It makes more sense to use the Era with my S2 and the P5 on my sound system at home.
I'm really curious of the audio quality on S2 re music
-sound quality re calls
-Various other features of Era and what you think.
Iwould be using the era for voice calls/listening to music/podcasts/sending voice text.
I would appreciate any feedback on using the Jawbone Era on Samsung Galaxy S2.
Thanks
Greg
I'm really curious of the audio quality on S2 re music

-sound quality re calls

-Various other features of Era and what you think.
Iwould be using the era for voice calls/listening to music/podcasts/sending voice text.
I would appreciate any feedback on using the Jawbone Era on Samsung Galaxy S2.
Thanks
Greg
