• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Jelly Bean Unbrick

LEnc95

Lurker
I recently updated to OTA jelly bean on the bionic. After rooting and installing bionic bootstrapper I attempted to flash to CyanogenMod 10.1. On next reboot device will not boot and goes from the Motorola logo to a black screen. I assumed it was bricked so I have tried to use RSDLite v6.1.4 and fastboot back to 6.7.246 but RSDLite keeps saying "failed flash process 6/21 flash cdt.bin".

I believe this may be because I need a FXZ file for jelly bean??

If anyone could provide me with some steps to unbrick my phone it would make me so :). Or provide me with a answer to why it keeps failing.

I recently updated to OTA jelly bean on the bionic. After rooting and installing bionic bootstrapper I attempted to flash to CyanogenMod 10.1. On next reboot device will not boot and goes from the Motorola logo to a black screen.

After you get your phone running, if you want to try CM10 again, you must use Safestrap recovery, and I believe the ROM must be installed in ROM Slot 1. Bootstrapper cannot be used to flash Hashcode's CM10.

Back
Top Bottom