• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just saying hey

bam87bam

Lurker
Jul 16, 2013
My name is brenton. My friends call me bam. I love messing around with phones and computers. To me droid is the way to be. I dont know much about rooting or romming but im trying to learn and would love to be taught. My phone right now is the samsung exhilarate. I just updated the software to android 4.0.2 or something like that. It was hard and i was stuck in odin for a while. But i got it and now my phone is wayy better than before.

My name is brenton. My friends call me bam. I love messing around with phones and computers. To me droid is the way to be. I dont know much about rooting or romming but im trying to learn and would love to be taught. My phone right now is the samsung exhilarate. I just updated the software to android 4.0.2 or something like that. It was hard and i was stuck in odin for a while. But i got it and now my phone is wayy better than before.

Welcome, bam. Samsung Exhilarate - Android Forums is where others with your device exchange info, etc. http://androidforums.com/exhilarate-all-things-root/ is where the rooting area is.

Thanks for joining up! See you out there.. and congratulations on updating your device. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones