• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just so I can say I did

O

our3rotts

I'll write a quick intro about my phone obsession.

I started modding my phones with my Moto v557 (Thanks to my friends at WA!). Loved that phone, but upgraded to a BB 8310 when the Moto sim died one day. My job started locking down USB syncing, so I started looking at my options. BB not an option because of work restrictions & WM not an option because of my self-restrictions.

Bought my Eris in Mid March after a month of research. (Husband also picked one up, since he couldn't let me experience the fun alone!) Read all about Rooting & Leaking, but was so busy at work, I didn't do it. Just carried on with 1.5 and a seamless (for me) ActiveSync connection to work.

The OTA came 2 Sunday's ago - and with it, the silent bug. So my "new" ERIS arrives tomorrow or Friday. I will have about a month of downtime & have a feeling that some ERIS mods are in the near future for me.

Thanks now, for all the help in moving me along so quickly and all the help to come!

Nik

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones