• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kernel for MikG 2.6

RCope48

Hey all, I flashed this ROM couple days ago, and have tried to wade through all the posts on the kernel page, just looking for some ideas on what kernel seems to work the best with this ROM. Also, just to verify, all I have to do is wipe cache, and dalvik before flashing a kernel, am I correct? thanks!:)

Hey all, I flashed this ROM couple days ago, and have tried to wade through all the posts on the kernel page, just looking for some ideas on what kernel seems to work the best with this ROM. Also, just to verify, all I have to do is wipe cache, and dalvik before flashing a kernel, am I correct? thanks!:)

Any sense Gingerbread kernel will work for this ROM which you can find here. And yes, you are correct, wipe cache/dalvik cache prior to flashing.

Any sense Gingerbread kernel will work for this ROM which you can find here. And yes, you are correct, wipe cache/dalvik cache prior to flashing.

Thanks, I just wanted someone to suggest one that worked the best with this ROM, I know they all act different from phone to phone, just wanted to see what the majority liked!

Thanks, I just wanted someone to suggest one that worked the best with this ROM, I know they all act different from phone to phone, just wanted to see what the majority liked!

The majority are using Freedom kernel...Me personally, I use Golden Monkey from Netarchy. I get great battery life w/ both but give them both a try.

I've been using ChopSuey.

I was getting excellent battery life with it. But then I did a clean wipe and reflashed MikG and kernel. Now I seem to have bad battery life. But I can't really attribute that to Chop Suey.

I've been using ChopSuey.

I was getting excellent battery life with it. But then I did a clean wipe and reflashed MikG and kernel. Now I seem to have bad battery life. But I can't really attribute that to Chop Suey.

Talk about phones acting differently. My previous evo, I got the best results with aggressive freedom kernel and now my newer evo likes the chopsuey kernel. My wife's white evo likes netarchy's kernel, so go figure:p;)

Back
Top Bottom