• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard Issues

belledee

Aug 18, 2010
Hi all,
I bought a leather keyboard case from China for my Flytouch 3; when i connected the usb cord, the tablet shuts down...I had to plug the power cord for the tablet to turn on...so i decided to try to connect the keyboard again but i could not type anything from it...it is dead i think. Has anybody encounter this kind of problem before? I would like to avoid buying another one.

Thanks

slow boat hehehehe, the Junk.

off topic:
my order on eBay from Hong Kong to China to Philippines they say it will arrive in 15 days but after 1 month and 10 days still no package, they give me refund.. but the item arrive after 2months and 5 days hahahaha.. its FREEE..

on topic:

The wireless Keyboard and Mouse that uses RF signals is automatically detected to tablet when you plug the Nano FR Receiver dongle.

like this items:

9439_1.jpg

I'm not sure on Bluetooth.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones