• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kies mode

i am also interested in this, i changed some options about my USB connection when i installed an application to make it work better (unfortunately that day i installed so many things that i have no idea how i did it or what i installed)
so when before i would plug the usb and it would go in mass storage straight away, now i have to select the option from the drawer...

i've been trying to connect to kies since yesterday and it doesn't recognize my phone, it tell me to reconnect in kies mode, any help please? also how do you update firmware via kies wifi? (which works)

Upvote 0
i am also interested in this, i changed some options about my USB connection when i installed an application to make it work better (unfortunately that day i installed so many things that i have no idea how i did it or what i installed)
so when before i would plug the usb and it would go in mass storage straight away, now i have to select the option from the drawer...

i've been trying to connect to kies since yesterday and it doesn't recognize my phone, it tell me to reconnect in kies mode, any help please? also how do you update firmware via kies wifi? (which works)

I very much doubt you can upgrade firmware via wifi, the phone has to go into download mode which only really works with a cable since its very basic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones