• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kies mode

Spewy

My phone has stopped connecting in kies mode it just connects in usb mode. How do I change the setting?
I can connect via wifi but want to do it with a cable(safer when updating firmware)

i am also interested in this, i changed some options about my USB connection when i installed an application to make it work better (unfortunately that day i installed so many things that i have no idea how i did it or what i installed)
so when before i would plug the usb and it would go in mass storage straight away, now i have to select the option from the drawer...

i've been trying to connect to kies since yesterday and it doesn't recognize my phone, it tell me to reconnect in kies mode, any help please? also how do you update firmware via kies wifi? (which works)

I have managed to resolve this issue..... you just need to turn off usb debugging in settings / applications / development. All went well after I unticked that setting.

i am also interested in this, i changed some options about my USB connection when i installed an application to make it work better (unfortunately that day i installed so many things that i have no idea how i did it or what i installed)
so when before i would plug the usb and it would go in mass storage straight away, now i have to select the option from the drawer...

i've been trying to connect to kies since yesterday and it doesn't recognize my phone, it tell me to reconnect in kies mode, any help please? also how do you update firmware via kies wifi? (which works)

I very much doubt you can upgrade firmware via wifi, the phone has to go into download mode which only really works with a cable since its very basic.

My phone has never been able to connect since I got the phone.
It says "connecting" but never connects.
Doing some research it seems its a common problem with kies.

What do I do, no solution found yet.

My phone has never been able to connect since I got the phone.
It says "connecting" but never connects.
Doing some research it seems its a common problem with kies.

What do I do, no solution found yet.

Same here, and i cant find a solution anywhere

Back
Top Bottom