• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

feels like home :D no duh it my winning house! :D sorry i just got out of class since we have finals and there superrrrr borrrring D:

yeah!!!!almost finished Z;):) my boy is growing up so fast!:o
hahaha!
no for real..hope you do well Z!

feels like home :D no duh it my winning house! :D sorry i just got out of class since we have finals and there superrrrr borrrring D:

Ahh yes!

Exams! :)

Did you guys all know that I am a master at setting imaginary exam papers????

HERE is one! ;)

:D

ANDROID FORUMS TEST PAPER NUMBER 1 and a billionth of a quarter:

Duration: Depends on how bored out of your skull you currently are! :)

Total Marks Bruizer: Don't even bother because I am gonna fail you any way peasant! Do me and yourself a favor and go home! ;)

Question minus 0.7 says:

You are mindlessly drunk out of your tiny Reptilian Brain, you don't even know what your name is never mind where you are and by some unfortunate miracle you log on to Android Forums(TM) and somehow enter a random thread.

Do you:

A) Start swearing at the top of your cranky little voice and wait for the moderators to come in and break your legs after 10 000 million warnings?

B) Private Message EarlyMon and tell him how much you hate his guts and then pretend / sell him the story that some one got a hold of your email address and was an imposter all this time and claim that it "wasn't me" attitude?

C) Make a new thread called: "Moderators don't know how to tie their own shoe laces a new study finds" and find a totally bogus link to support your bogus lies?

D) Log out and go and sleep on the streets in a cardboard box where you know is where you really belong?

ill let my lawyer take care of this.

This is a job for...Perry Masonite!!!

images

Back
Top Bottom