• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

I did..and the recording just kept saying over and over...you are the winner you are the winner..

like I didn't already know that:rolleyes:

I did..and the recording just kept saying over and over...you are the winner you are the winner..

like I didn't already know that:rolleyes:

I think you would have to keep spamming the '#' key to connect to me? uploadfromtaptalk1370526481003.jpg

#####################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

:D

Same as usual. Sometimes I wish I was in school during school holidays. But during school, I miss holidays!!!

I was an outstanding student my whole life, close to or at 4.0 GPA every year. I went to college because I was told I had to go. After two years I was just burned. I was sick of school. Plus, I never found a major that I loved. Changed it three times.

Back
Top Bottom