• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

I was an outstanding student my whole life, close to or at 4.0 GPA every year. I went to college because I was told I had to go. After two years I was just burned. I was sick of school. Plus, I never found a major that I loved. Changed it three times.

Aww man, that sucks. Decisions, decisions and decisions. I hate making decisions myself.

she makes a good case jmar, pick yur poison or do both lol idk what im saying all i know is that well im winning :D and if u finish yur education yull be a better winner than myself(so flattering jk lol) :D

Early Childhood Education or Computer Science...still can't decide after all this time.

Do what you LOVE...what drives you! What would you do even if no one paid you to do it? (Sleeping doesn't count, :D) The money, success etc will follow. Remember that both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates dropped out. Donald Trump likes money - He has a degree in economics. Dr. Ben Carson loves medicine. He is Chief Pediatric Surgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital (He was called "unteachable" in school. He ignored the experts and stayed in school - Look @ him now). All did what they LOVED...The rest is history. Not saying to drop out...Just follow your driving passions - they cue you as to where you are naturally gifted - and then find a way to monetize it, lol. Those who say otherwise...we don't know their names, do we? Hang in there Jmar!!!

Oh BTW...I'll take the win and run a victory lap for ya!

images

Do what you LOVE...what drives you! What would you do even if no one paid you to do it? (Sleeping doesn't count, :D) The money, success etc will follow. Remember that both Steve Jobs and Bill Gates dropped out. Donald Trump likes money - He has a degree in economics. Dr. Ben Carson loves medicine. He is Chief Pediatric Surgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital (He was called "unteachable" in school. He ignored the experts and stayed in school - Look @ him now). All did what they LOVED...The rest is history. Not saying to drop out...Just follow your driving passions - they cue you as to where you are naturally gifted - and then find a way to monetize it, lol. Those who say otherwise...we don't know their names, do we? Hang in there Jmar!!!

Oh BTW...I'll take the win and run a victory lap for ya!

images

I love how you use examples to covey messages. Very inspiring as I am still a student.

Dial one for tastycaramel win :)

Wow!

When I dial "1" on my cheap lame phone that many homeless people would be very grateful for, a prerecorded and boring as hell voice says:

"The number you have dialed is mindless just like you and like the tooth fairy it does not exist.

This call will soon end because we don't know what else to say but can give you good advice that your shoe laces are united.

Have a good day

And if you have shoes and looked down at them darn shoes because you thought they were untied then you need anti-gullible lessons pronto like yesterday!

Cheers!

Click"

SO when do I get my tasty caramel sweet????? :):):)

You did say that I win a tasty caramel sweet didn't you!?

:mad:

WELL DIDN'T YOU!? :D:D:D

Nobody like false advertising! :D

Unless you are the scummy down right dodgy criminal dishonest corporation coining in the gazzillions by selling horse meat instead of the beef / pork that you claim to be selling because you want to be like Scrooge Mcduck:

scrooge-mcduck-swims-in-money-o.gif

I miss school. Want to go back and finish.

If this isn't the coolest thing I have heard in a very long time then I just don't know what is.

This made my bad day change into an awesome and happy day.

I am smiling again.

no funny gif, picture and... or video can do justice to how awesome what you just said really is...

It is awesome...

Well done my friend jmar.

All jokes aside... it is a great thing what Mister Spock says in the Star Strek series:

"Live long and prosper"

jmar.

You Win.

wow!

When i dial "1" on my cheap lame phone that many homeless people would be very grateful for, a prerecorded and boring as hell voice says:

"the number you have dialed is mindless just like you and like the tooth fairy it does not exist.

This call will soon end because we don't know what else to say but can give you good advice that your shoe laces are united.

Have a good day

and if you have shoes and looked down at them darn shoes because you thought they were untied then you need anti-gullible lessons pronto like yesterday!

Cheers!

Click"

so when do i get my tasty caramel sweet????? :):):)

you did say that i win a tasty caramel sweet didn't you!?

:mad:

Well didn't you!? :d:d:d

nobody like false advertising! :d

unless you are the scummy down right dodgy criminal dishonest corporation coining in the gazzillions by selling horse meat instead of the beef / pork that you claim to be selling because you want to be like scrooge mcduck:

scrooge-mcduck-swims-in-money-o.gif

Did I say what exactly are you going to receive?

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-

look at that! I'm still winning:D

@Jmar I know exactly what you mean because I couldn't decide which major to choose as well.I was interested in such a wide range of things...I ended up doing a dual degree track but I also found that picking electives that you think may interest you really helps..even if it doesn't make sense for your major..like taking biology for a science requirement even if your major is business etc...you could take child psychology or sociology of the child etc...as an elective..if you think you want to pursue Computer science or vice versa take computer science as an elective if you are on the ECE track..it's OK to explore your options even if you change your mind.That's what higher learning is all about:) and you will still be earning the credits and who knows..you might want to even go further and get an advanced degree so no harm no foul in earning credits in classes you like! also some required classes may just surprise you as well! I dreaded taking Logic....but it ended up being one of my favorite classes ever!
I say go for it! Go for it all!!:)

Now deal with it. :D
As in: go for it!
No guts no glory.

We can help with your homework :p

YES

Listen to what the strange "huh cat lady" says!

You must do computer science and you can have lots of fun like me and make loads and freaking loads of viruses man!

:):):):):)

Yeah!

Join me bruizer!!!!

And then we can both have the authorities knockin at our door man! :)

It will be fun! :D

I have made quite a few viruses already!

i don't want to give all of my virus secrets away because I am a horrid and angry little troglodyte but my first little baby that i made had a hell of a lot of conditional statements in it filled with mindless gibberish that eats all ya RAM bruizer!

Hahahaha!

I will never forget the fun I had with that one! :)

Join us bruizer!

And we can dodge the bullets from the police together and do it all in style! ;)

Don't listen to selfish foolish people that say "crashing innocent people's computer's is really not cool!"

SO COME AND JOIN US

JOIN OUR SIDE MAN! :)

darth-vader-disney-440532.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom