Ok, so I've been sitting here all day deciding whether or not I want to upgrade to 2.1. It's not that I don't want 2.1 and all of its great features, it's that I was waiting for the official version to come out. I believe I'm safe in assuming that the version of 2.1 that has been leaked out will not be exactly the same as the 2.1 that will be pushed out OTA by Verizon. The biggest thing holding me back from getting the leaked version is that it seems like it'll be such a pain in the ass to wipe my phone clean then put all my apps and contacts back on. Then, assuming that a different, less buggy version of 2.1 will come out officially, obviously I'll have to get that version and who's to say I won't have to go through all that trouble to clear my phone off then load all my apps back on again? Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?