• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

launcher pro themes?

Oh I saw what you said mahers. I was refering specifically to Btros's problem where he was saying it was asking him to buy the paid version. Wasn't trying to contradict you in anyway. Congrats on your giants by the way! :D

Thanks :) But I already knew this, I was explaining it to the poster above me ;)

So maybe you have re-entered the unlock code once in the past and then never had to do it again because you are installing themed versions over themed versions, instead of the stock LPP.

True...and if you are going from the Market LPP to a themed, you will have to enter the unlock code. At least I have everytime.

Most of, if not all, your non LPP widgets have to be re-added manually every time you reinstall the app, even if you had it backed up and restore it.

As I mentioned before, if you create a backup first, then restore the settings after you install the new themed version, you won't need to re-enter your unlock code...unless you are specifically referring to Benny's theme, which is the only one I have not tried this for.

Benny, if you are around, maybe you can confirm this on your theme.

This is correct. If you make a backup while unlocked you won't have to re-enter your code no matter what version of LPP your on, mine included.

I'm using the transparent full screen theme. Absolutely awesome. I just need someone to theme the new poweramp to have white instead of blue icons and lettering and I'll have my dream of a complete black and white theme!

This is correct. If you make a backup while unlocked you won't have to re-enter your code no matter what version of LPP your on, mine included.

That was my assumption, but wasn't sure if yours was any different. Didn't think it would be as all you were doing is changing images versus actual code. I have tried 2 or 3 different themes and never had to re-enter my code with this method. Thanks for clarifying :)

jreed, thanks for the congrats. It's been a long time!!!

gotta hand it to them, they played lights out for the entire playoffs.

My friend, THAT is the understement of the year! They played out of their minds and got on such a roll, it was amazing. I was just glad to be able to go to Game 2 and can now say my first World Series experience was the last home game of a miracle season. :eek:

Oh, and lucky me, my X acts up that day and the camera was crap!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom