• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

League of legends

actually my laptop played on it perfectly with shared vcard just put your settings on low and the game works fine but i also had 8gig of ram it doesnt really take that much to run if i were you just download it and see what happens and dota what is that lol?

Dota is the original Moba (Multplayer Online Battle Arena) type game, LoL is based off of it, it was originally released as a mini game for Warcraft III and blew up and everyone loved it.

Recently, Valve decided to create the second one, and it is still in Beta but invites roll out every couple days if you sign up.

Personally i find it a lot more competitive and enjoyable than LoL :)

Upvote 0
SirSpace, who is your favorite champ or role? (I usually support).

Ahh so there are ppl on here that do play. Add me
User name : sirspace

Lead my main is lux but AP to not support she awesome. I play ranged and mage/support so morgana teemo(love him lol) varus all those classes I do not play melee I hate it lol.

Have you guys tried the twisted tree line beta its awesome I like hat they did to the map. Also what you think about he new update putting new items in and taking some out. I think its going to make the game so much harder now. If you go to there website it tells you in full all the new changes.

Oh also there coming out with a new support/mage uses water spells and his ultimate includes a giant wave that does aoe damage. Can't wait to get him they need to hurry him up lol

DONT FORGET TO ADD ME :)

Upvote 0
I just recently got into this game. I love it.

I like to play Garen or Master Yi (because he's so dang easy)

I'm always looking for more people to play with. add me. Stalthroot

Yi is op once he gets the phantom dancer and infinity edge but I know ppl that play him as AP and he's insanely stro g but squishy with health.

Draaak. Ill add you ill be on tonight after 6 if you wanna game.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones