• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your desktop!

open

(Open it in a new tab :) )

Lol. I'm going to build my own desktop. Parts will arrive in 1 month or so. Might upload my desktop soon.

Mine as of 5 mins ago.

idOhl.jpg

I have two monitors, the right one is smaller. (that's why there's white space there.)

I use Fences by Stardock to hide all my icons, they appear only when I hover over them with my mouse.

Hadn't posted any lately, so here we go:

desktop_123112_1.png

desktop_123112_2.png

I tilted the cube up in the second photo to give a glimpse at all of its desktops. All of my desktops are completely devoid of any stuff. I'm a big time minimalist. :D

snapshot6v.png

Kubuntu 12.10. I know KDE gets a lot of flak for being resource heavy, or for not being as innovative or efficient as gnome, but it does look good :D Normally I prefer Gnome, but I wanted to give kde a try so that's what I've been using for the past month.

setup: windows decoration: air-black, desktop theme: Slim Glow, bottom panel uses the normal kickoff launcher. The google chat icon is actually a chrome extension.

Here's a couple of shots of my Salix OS, based on Slackware 14. I haven't really dressed it up much since I'm using Mageia Beta 3 and when using Betas, it is best to keep it updated so not to bork it.

Adding attachments didn't it seems.

xfce-screenshot3-19-01-2013-73928.png

xfce-screenshot-19-01-2013-73928.png

Started using Stardock Fences to hide the icosn for files I need on my desktop :P

Where does everyone get their wallpapers from?

Back
Top Bottom