• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Lucid-Screen shot-NO APP!

Stumbled on this site while looking for something to save screen images and thought "hurray". But, I found a picture on google images that I wanted to save and tried what mranr wrote and I can't get it to do anything but shut off the phone. Am I not understanding the proceedure or just pushing the buttons incorrectly?

So I was having trouble with this too, but what you're probably doing is holding the Home button down too long. If you press and hold the Home button too long, the Recently Used Apps screen pops up and it's not going to work. It's more of a "push the home button and then immediately push the power button." You'll hear the screen shot click and it'll tell you where it saved it.

My Lucid will take the screenshot and save it. It looks great on my phone. But When I try To upload to facebook r anything. Its blurry.. please help

I couldn't figure it out until I saw this thread. Then I held the home button for too long. Thanks so much for helping me figure out that its like almost instantly both! Thanks!!!!! -Izzy

Back
Top Bottom