• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg Optimus f3 not connecting to 4g lte

Kasenomateru

Android Enthusiast
I have the lg optimus f3 and there is 4g coverage in my area but my phone is not connecting to it. I was wondering if there was way to connect my phone to the 4g lte network. And the UICC card is installed.

they may be doing the xLTE upgrade in your area. go to verizonwireless and click the xlte and areas they are doing. whule they are upgrading there is less 4g to share so doesnt work quite right until they are done. then should get 60 mb down 15 up speeds everywhere

they may be doing the xLTE upgrade in your area. go to verizonwireless and click the xlte and areas they are doing. whule they are upgrading there is less 4g to share so doesnt work quite right until they are done. then should get 60 mb down 15 up speeds everywhere

His provider is Virgin Mobile, according to the profile. To clarify, Sprint is doing some upgrades to their network. I've seen a few complaints about this in the past month. One user ditched his F3 from VM, and got a Nexus 5. I'm assuming he got a contract plan, as that phone won't work with VM.

As far as 4G LTE coverage, I have it in my area, but it doesn't seem widespread enough. Coverage flickers between 3G/4G when I'm on a bus trying to catch e-mails, etc. 4G's quite strong in my home, but by that point I'm usually on WiFi.

Back
Top Bottom