• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lg Thrill won't charge past 2%

sjrooney84

Lurker
Nov 9, 2012
Hi,
I saw another post about this but no replies. My LG Thrill doens't charge past 2%. It's not rooted and I've done no special updates. I've replaced the battery and charger to no avail. Same problem. Please help. This phone is too expensive to buy again. (no insurance) I've tried holding volume and power button but it just boots up the normal start screen and starts the phone. HELP ME!!!:mad:

Also have an LG Thrill, mine is stuck at 4% charge. I tried ordering a newer battery, recalibrating the battery, factory reset. No dice so far. Anyone found a solution or at least the source of the problem?

It acts like it just keeps charging. But it never goes past 4%. I don't want to buy a new phone, help!:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones