• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liberty 1.5 & Market links...

MikeAce00

Sep 8, 2010
Not all of my apps are showing up in the market after installing liberty 1.5, anybody elsse having this issue? Phone is set to back up & restore data in the privacy settings. Installed liberty 1.5 on day 1 so its had plenty of time to sync... running Gala theme if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions?

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-all-things-root/272155-missing-my-apps-market-liberty-1-5-a.html

use titanium backup - 'restore missing apps with data' - select missing apps - turn off the phone - pull battery and sd card - and they now appear in the market

I tried some of the other suggestions from the topic above but none worked. It actually happened again when I updated the new angry birds release and pulling the sd card and battery after a few times/reboots brought them back.

Reactions: MikeAce00
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones