• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

librarians are under attack.....why????

If I'm right, and that is sexual grooming (or something akin to it): Of corse I'm going to hate that! I should hate that. So, the question is not if I hate. The question is if I'm right, if this is this is sexual grooming/LGBT indorcnation.

Before you answer that question: Imagine if ten or twenty years ago, someone said that acceptance of gay marriage would lead to drag queen story hour, elementary schools teaching kids that there are more then two genders, etc. I think we know the reaction to that: The left would have mocked someone who said that! Yet it happened. So, even the left not so long ago would have thought of drag queen story hour as something unthinkable. Now, I'm hateful if I see it as grooming?
how is that sexual grooming? it is merely a dude dressed as a woman reading stories......there is nothing sexual about it.

so are you saying that the movie Mrs Doubtfire is a sexual grooming movie? or even Dustin Hoffman's movie, Tootsie......is that one as well?

and i do not care about the past. i only see how hateful the right is. again why is there hate in your heart? shouldn't you love thy neighbor like any good christian should according the bible? let people be who they want to be.

Last edited:
I hope that's just some religious thing, akin to prayer, and not people actually thinking that they have supernatural powers!
If a person is gay or bisexual, it's not a choice. It's who they are. Who groomed and indoctrinated people to be gay or bi back during the days of Cleopatra?
That's a strawman. I never said "no one would ever have sex with someone of the same gender unless groomed into it", that would be an absurd thing to say!

Perhaps more to the point: This is not about what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedroom. Equating the LGBT movement with being homosexual is like equating the feminist movement with being a woman.

i only see how hateful the right is.
I won't dispute that there's parts of the right I find embarrassing!

again why is there hate in your heart? shouldn't you love thy neighbor like any good christian should according the bible? let people be who they want to be.
I'm not a Christian. And even if I were: Are you basing that assessment on what I've said? Or on what other folks on the right have said?

You're putting words into my mouth.

jack black stuff mouth GIF

🤣 🤣 🤣

Back
Top Bottom