• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LINK [ROM] BETA Hybrid v4

cool.gautam

Android Enthusiast
Hello all, please don't be too excited its not series of hybrid . I have fused s320 rom with hybrid 3 and just want to test it. I was fool i flashed .exe ROM .....but heres a zip file for you all..... I need beta testers as my phone isn't with me u all know that. So just flash it boot it up , see any performance difference , battery , wifi , bluetooth and also see RAM most imp. as i think it has 512 mb ram i amn't sure

LinK = Download Hybridv4_experimental_by coolgautam.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Steps - Flash like a normal ROM....if able to connect to ADB please post down the catlog down here :)

I dun't know.....i don't think it will brick your phone because i have used our phone's kernel and morover its is zip format so u can fastboot your device and re-install recovery if it does.....i don't think it will :)

Is ADB working? if yes please post the catlog...!! its not called bricking as cwm is working u can restore your backup easily :)

what files did you replace exactly ...and the s320 rom is which version

kernel files.....i extracted the kernel from boot.img from hybrid and replaced in s320 rom....its version 23 or 34 i don't remember edited build.prop and update-script.....i know i am making now another port as per your guide but i don't think its necessary as its same phone no? as per yuor guide i have just missed out lib files.....anything missed out? should i replace whole boot.img? i only replaced zImage not ramdisk-booti.img

kernel files.....i extracted the kernel from boot.img from hybrid and replaced in s320 rom....its version 23 or 34 i don't remember edited build.prop and update-script.....i know i am making now another port as per your guide but i don't think its necessary as its same phone no? as per yuor guide i have just missed out lib files.....anything missed out? should i replace whole boot.img? i only replaced zImage not ramdisk-booti.img

oh ok if you just changed the kernel then this should have booted up ..try also copy the files from system/lib/hw to the ported rom

if you used the stock kernel then it should have booted up and try also copying files from system/lib/hw to ported rom ..

and all devices froyo has .32 kernel

can you give me its build.prop and s320 etc folder ...ASAP

if you used the stock kernel then it should have booted up and try also copying files from system/lib/hw to ported rom ..

and all devices froyo has .32 kernel

can you give me its build.prop

i was saying the ROM's verison 34....anyways i used stock kernel i told u replaced zImage not ramdisk should i replace that too?
I replaced follwoing :
zImage in boot.img
build.prop
system--> lib--> modules
system --> lib--> hw
system--> etc--> vold.fstab
system-->usr

i was saying the ROM's verison 34....anyways i used stock kernel i told u replaced zImage not ramdisk should i replace that too?
I replaced follwoing :
zImage in boot.img
build.prop
system--> lib--> modules
system --> lib--> hw
system--> etc--> vold.fstab
system-->usr
dont replace the whole usr folder and also hw...

just copy the files from the lib/hw to ported rom ....

upload the build.prop and etc folder of that s320 rom

the mail problem is i don't have my mobile....i have to create rom upload it and wait for results and then start my next step or modification....it takes hell of time

the mail problem is i don't have my mobile....i have to create rom upload it and wait for results and then start my next step or modification....it takes hell of time
create update zips then ....and use kitchen to port roms it does a better job in boot.img ....

follow the guide to fix things and if you want to use manual method then ..use the cm7 boot.img that has a very good ramdisk

I didn't replace whole folder only files in that....and all were of same size strange and same in number and same name :P that resembles rebranding no?

create update zips then ....and use kitchen to port roms it does a better job in boot.img ....

follow the guide to fix things and if you want to use manual method then ..use the cm7 boot.img that has a very good ramdisk

i have used kitchen only bro.....and cm7 boot.img has touchscreen problems no? or can i use it ?

@all who have downloaded - Please try flashing by replacing whole boot.img from it by the hybrid's boot.img thankyou

i have used kitchen only bro.....and cm7 boot.img has touchscreen problems no? or can i use it ?

@all who have downloaded - Please try flashing by replacing whole boot.img from it by the hybrid's boot.img thankyou
I experimented before u posted this experimental rom...i tried to port but it won't boot.that's y didn't published...

Back
Top Bottom