• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Liquid Tweeted he's Compiling ICS

Thats

That guy is This
Liquid says he is compiled ICS for the Thunderbolt!!

I guess this means I will be running Liquidsmoothroms once this get dropped to us...in 2 months?

Twitter
Liquid0624 on Twitter said:
Compiling ICS For Thunderbolt :-)

Who knows, I would think if he makes the first working ICS rom for the bolt he would release it as soon as it was ready.

I can't get on twitter right now so I can't see the tweet, he devs for several phones so it could be his is working on it for a different phone.

I see what you did there, too, but I don't see why you did it, lol :confused:

The tweet that That's saw me retweet and then retweeted himself was pretty clear that he was compiling for vivow and then the Thunderbolt.

Either way, I'm not going to get too excited. There are many, many developers trying to get ICS going on almost every device and almost all of them can't even get the phone to boot and if they can get it to boot the touchscreen isn't working. Considering how long a process it was for CM7 and MIUI on the TB, I'm not too optimistic, especially with Slayher gone, that this will get done anytime soon. I hope I'm wrong, though

Back
Top Bottom