• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help List of Issues I've found with my Droid Incredible

I think the issue isn't so much a poor battery (except when compared to Apple who provides, no pun intended, incredible batteries) but why HTC provided such a small battery (1300mah). However, leaving 3G, WiFi, GPS, live wallpaper, always updates/sync on and on the 9th floor of a poor signal area (0-1 bars), I can still get a whole workday out of the battery (unless playing Angry Birds). Longer would be nice, but with the 99 cent micro-USB charge cables you can buy, it's not much of an issue as it was when I first got it. I've been lucky to have never hard reset or wipe my phone since I first got it in April (jinx!)

I've had intermittent things happen, but as it takes more than 5 good things to one bad thing to remember the bad thing, I've enjoyed so many awesome features that I don't know what the intermittent things were though I think I remember being annoyed/upset at the time.

I do have real annoyances, however. 1) "low space on memory" is a pain, but now that it seems to be REAL (it apparently has to do with low space on the 150MB limit on the data/data directory (approx <15MB available), not the lack of space on the full 748MB memory which was puzzling) it's less annoying. 2) Some lag. Of course it could be that I have 244 apps (61 rows x 4) installed. 3) Wrong weather/time. Probably due to being in a building with lack of signal but sometimes takes a while to correct itself. 4) Hot temps. Due to navigation & streaming audio in car and placing it against the dashboard, where the plastic doesn't dissipate heat well (only on hot days). 5) Lost my "h", "t", and "c" silver stickers from the back of the phone. But liking the new embossed look.

Hey while we are on the subject of batteries. The battery that provided with the Evo, Eis, Hero, And Touch Pro phone all work with the INC. If I am not mistaken.
But I can see TBolt, how some people like the bigger phones. I gues to each there own. Also, I was not ragging on you for your two cents. After all this is an open forum.
Also I am gonna request one more time. Can you please share some pic of the extended battery. I would like to see the depth it added to the phone because none of the VZ store in my area have the batery in stock.

Can you please share some pic of the extended battery. I would like to see the depth it added to the phone because none of the VZ store in my area have the batery in stock.

The extended from Verizon isn't that bad, just adds a bit from the Inc's original form factor. Pics on here show the difference from stock:
Droid Incredible Extended Battery Seidio Case Hack Droid Hype

No offense to anyone that has one, I'm sure it works great, but the 3500 just seems too big:
Seidio 3500 mAh Extended Battery for HTC Droid Incredible | iTechWall.com

If you want the VZW extended, I'm selling the one I used for 3 weeks before switching phones for $40.

I had issues connecting to my wifi. The culprit turned out to be my old MN-700 router. This thread helped me fix it by using static IP. Not the best solution but better than buying a new router.

The extended from Verizon isn't that bad, just adds a bit from the Inc's original form factor. Pics on here show the difference from stock:
Droid Incredible Extended Battery Seidio Case Hack Droid Hype

No offense to anyone that has one, I'm sure it works great, but the 3500 just seems too big:
Seidio 3500 mAh Extended Battery for HTC Droid Incredible | iTechWall.com

If you want the VZW extended, I'm selling the one I used for 3 weeks before switching phones for $40.
Wow that cool the guy dermiled out the case to make the extended look more stream line. I also saw another forum on this site were a guy/ girl, what ever the gender, is offering their service to make these types of cases.

Back
Top Bottom