• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live coverage of the 10/24 media event?

h1r0ll3r

Does anyone know if the media event for the Note 2 will be streamed live anywhere? If so, can you provide any links for that? Thanks.

Does anyone know if the media event for the Note 2 will be streamed live anywhere? If so, can you provide any links for that? Thanks.

Probably will be more links popping up at the end of the day tomorrow...

Wow, I just said that. Seems like just yesterday, we were thinking the weeks would go by so slowly...but, here we are, a couple days out from announcement and release. Time flies when you have a great community like this one.

Only problem for me now, is some signs are pointing to the higher memory versions being available at some point (but the stores don't even know what kind of inventory they're going to get, including which memory versions).

Just curious what they are going to announce about the Note 2 that we don't already now. The individual carrier release dates are announced by the carriers themselves. So...what am I missing here ? :hmmmm:

Just curious what they are going to announce about the Note 2 that we don't already now. The individual carrier release dates are announced by the carriers themselves. So...what am I missing here ? :hmmmm:

Well, they do have to announce if all memory versions will be available. I'm figuring it'll just be a short intro event and the rest of the time it'll be open for people trying the device. I may actually go to the same mall I went to on the weekend, after the event is done. Maybe they'll have a giveaway for the note 2 instead of the s3.

What I'm actually curious about is if they have all the providers at the event. Seeing as how there were some slight UI differences in the LG Optimus G (between sprint and att), I'm curious if the same will happen with the Note 2.

Much like the keynotes for Apple, I was curious to know if the Samsung one would be similar and covered like the Apple keynotes are. All I REALLLLLLLY want is a frickin' release date from AT&T however I doubt it'll be made at this event. All the AT&T stores I've been to, the associates have absolutely no idea and all they'll tell me is that they're going to get it, just not sure when. Also would like to know if the 64GB will be available immediately or if that will be delayed/postponed for whatever reason. Sick of waiting for this damn phone already :mad: I want it NOW....

Much like the keynotes for Apple, I was curious to know if the Samsung one would be similar and covered like the Apple keynotes are. All I REALLLLLLLY want is a frickin' release date from AT&T however I doubt it'll be made at this event. All the AT&T stores I've been to, the associates have absolutely no idea and all they'll tell me is that they're going to get it, just not sure when. Also would like to know if the 64GB will be available immediately or if that will be delayed/postponed for whatever reason. Sick of waiting for this damn phone already :mad: I want it NOW....

Well, you got your wish and at least you can pre-order on the 25th.

A few people have gotten their Facebook Samsung RSVP invites for the Event tomorrow, I am not one of them :mad:

Oh well. congrats to those that did get in. I just hope it is live streamed somewhere.

TS

A few people have gotten their Facebook Samsung RSVP invites for the Event tomorrow, I am not one of them :mad:

Oh well. congrats to those that did get in. I just hope it is live streamed somewhere.

TS

Usually DroidLife provides a live link to this stuff. Most of the time anyway.

TS

I watched their last live stream from their FB page.

TS

I wonder if participants get a free Note 2?

I wonder if participants get a free Note 2?

Magical powers making this text invisible so TS doesn't cry. :p

lol funny.

Well at the HTC EVO LTE event they had giveaways for a EVO to be given at a later date, so i would think Samsung would probably do the same at this event for a lucky few in a drawing. But I wouldn't know since I'm NOT GOING.

:)

TS out (looking for a box of kleenex)

At least I now know where it is.

r3invitenycnoteiitour-1.jpg

TS

I am convinced there isn't going to be steaming of any kind. By now, everybody and their mother would've had links posted. My Flipboard would've been overrun with all the sites announcing they're going to be blogging live.
A|C would've posted "keep it locked right here." We're not getting a stream of this.

Maybe tomorrow Samsung will either have it uploaded to their Youtube channel or someone crafty with a phone will post part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, you know what I mean. :p

I am convinced there isn't going to be steaming of any kind. By now, everybody and their mother would've had links posted. My Flipboard would've been overrun with all the sites announcing they're going to be blogging live.
A|C would've posted "keep it locked right here." We're not getting a stream of this.

Maybe tomorrow Samsung will either have it uploaded to their Youtube channel or someone crafty with a phone will post part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, you know what I mean. :p

I bet one of the blog sites will put up a link. Someone always does.

Back
Top Bottom