• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Live coverage of the 10/24 media event?

I went to TMobile today here in Fort Worth. I must say the S-Pen works extremely well. I played with the phone for a hour or so. I was really happy on how smooth the phone reacted with the pen. I also like the shortcuts that you can do with the pen. < = (like a back button) . I'm convinced.;) Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a stream for a bit now.

But if i am not mistaken the media portion is at 7PM till 9PM the (PM portion is for non-media folks and is where Kayne will be performing, so basically they could have live streamed the first part. But I guess since they figure it was already announced overseas and not really a new announcement that there was no need to stream it.

Anyway, I figure at midnight Sprint will have their Note 2 on their website.

TS

But if i am not mistaken the media portion is at 7PM till 9PM the (PM portion is for non-media folks and is where Kayne will be performing, so basically they could have live streamed the first part. But I guess since they figure it was already announced overseas and not really a new announcement that there was no need to stream it.

Anyway, I figure at midnight Sprint will have their Note 2 on their website.

TS

Oh really? I didn't realize that. If that's the case, I still don't understand why nobody did a streaming link...oh well.

Better believe that in 2.5 hours, I'm going to be checking.

Oh really? I didn't realize that. If that's the case, I still don't understand why nobody did a streaming link...oh well.

Better believe that in 2.5 hours, I'm going to be checking.
Here in NY its only 2.5 hours till midnight, you on the other hand are in LA so you have way more hours to wait. :p MUWHAHAHAHHA

:D

TS

Here in NY its only 2.5 hours till midnight, you on the other hand are in LA so you have way more hours to wait. :p MUWHAHAHAHHA

:D

TS

SO happy I no longer live on the left coast! :D
AND welcome luvr!!

I still would've preferred a live stream. Once my instincts told me there wasn't going to be one I decided to go to Red Lobster rather than sit here torturing myself looking for that glimmer of hope.

SO happy I no longer live on the left coast! :D
AND welcome luvr!!

I still would've preferred a live stream. Once my instincts told me there wasn't going to be one I decided to go to Red Lobster rather than sit here torturing myself looking for that glimmer of hope.

Yup, I went out with some co-workers and had a few beers. Now I'm catching up on the forums wondering what my final decision is going to be. lol

Just read that verizon may ship out Nov 29th. lol Wow they really are sticking it to their customers. WTF?

So glad I'm with Sprint.

Oh and btw, yeah i agree, most likely it will be Central time. :mad:

TS

Just read that verizon may ship out Nov 29th. lol Wow they really are sticking it to their customers. WTF?

So glad I'm with Sprint.

Oh and btw, yeah i agree, most likely it will be Central time. :mad:

TS

My local store that is "tolerable" only has 4 :( I assume 2 of each color... so now to decide on which color

Back
Top Bottom