• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looks like Nov 21 (Monday) for USA?

I can't see Verizon just suddenly releasing the phone on a Monday.

They will want to get some PR on it, and hype up the release date as much as they can.
I know everyone wants it already, but has their ever been a high profile phone that has come out right away without an announcement of the release date at least a week in advance?

Doesn't December 8 make more sense?

The people who bought the Droid RAZR won't be able to return it by then. (well over a month would have passed even if you bought it few days after 11/11/11 release date)

It would also allow for the return date to pass for anyone that bought the HTC Rezound already. Again... few weeks would have passed.

It is pretty much a foregone conclusion that there will be MANY people after the Galaxy Nexus once it's released and more and more people would buy it even in 2012. No reason to RUSH the release date considering they do have exclusivity over these phones for the time being.

I think this is Verizon's way of making all the Android phone manufacturers happy.

Well...that would only be for ppl that got it around that time. There are ppl still getting or thinking about getting Bionics. I was shocked to read the Evo 4G was in the top 5 phones sold last quarter...lol.

Like sean76 mentioned...after a certain date the return policy got extended.

I really wish I didn't know about this phone because I come on this web site way too much looking for updates haha

I'm so anxious to put this up against my Rezound and make a good decision on which one to keep . The spot on the Verge really got me excited to the point I may have been sportin some wood

I've been watching your posts since before the Incredible launch. I look forward to seeing what you have to say about these two phones side-by-side. I loved my Incredible and felt awful giving it up for a Thunderbolt. While the LTE has been awesome, the rest of the experience has been pretty mediocre. After the issues that I encountered with the Incredible (even though I loved the phone, overall) and then the underwhelming Thunderbolt, I have serious reserves when it comes to getting another HTC product. I had hoped that Samsung would come through for me, but I'm not so sure anymore.

This just means that I'll have to wait even longer to get the phone, but at least I know that you'll be objective. You've owned and used similar phones. I'm counting on you!

I'm not sure when the phone actually comes out, anymore. What I really need is more people willing to offer objective side-by-side comparison to other phones of this current "generation". Maybe even some comparison to what we are all using now (Thunderbolts, Charges, etc).

I've been watching your posts since before the Incredible launch. I look forward to seeing what you have to say about these two phones side-by-side. I loved my Incredible and felt awful giving it up for a Thunderbolt. While the LTE has been awesome, the rest of the experience has been pretty mediocre. After the issues that I encountered with the Incredible (even though I loved the phone, overall) and then the underwhelming Thunderbolt, I have serious reserves when it comes to getting another HTC product. I had hoped that Samsung would come through for me, but I'm not so sure anymore.

This just means that I'll have to wait even longer to get the phone, but at least I know that you'll be objective. You've owned and used similar phones. I'm counting on you!

I'm not sure when the phone actually comes out, anymore. What I really need is more people willing to offer objective side-by-side comparison to other phones of this current "generation". Maybe even some comparison to what we are all using now (Thunderbolts, Charges, etc).

I loved my DINC also and went to the TB because it had a larger screen. IMO the DINC was a better experience for me. I'm willing to give the Gnex a try hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.

Why does verizon always pull this bullsh$# when it comes to relasing new phones???

I can't see Verizon just suddenly releasing the phone on a Monday.

They will want to get some PR on it, and hype up the release date as much as they can.
I know everyone wants it already, but has their ever been a high profile phone that has come out right away without an announcement of the release date at least a week in advance?

I will say maybe not as high profile for all consumers, but when the BB9930 was release it was very quite, not much advertising done there. This was a flagship device for BB the phone all had been waiting for. I don't even know at this point VZW could shock us all. But I do think we would have seen some kinda of info, maybe pre-orders will begin tonight at 12am.

Would it be 12am EST or 12am PST?

Maybe it won't release until next year because verizon pulls this BS with every new phone.

Back
Top Bottom