• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lost my phone last night... anyone getting rid of your eris?

hannahxx

I lost my phone last night, and I had wavesecure on it, but I haven't been able to locate it or even lock it! but I know the battery was really low. Does wavesecure not work if it's uncharged?

Anyway... I'm still on contract, but no insurance. Is there any way to still somehow locate my phone using wavesecure?

And if not... anyone looking to move on from their eris?? heh ... heh...

I lost my phone last night, and I had wavesecure on it, but I haven't been able to locate it or even lock it! but I know the battery was really low. Does wavesecure not work if it's uncharged?

Anyway... I'm still on contract, but no insurance. Is there any way to still somehow locate my phone using wavesecure?

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Not too sure about wavesecure; maybe some of the other forum members can help guide you, but if it comes down to it check ebay and craig's list, or I remember reading about this person selling:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/106021-reasonable-price.html

Have you gone to the WaveSecure web site and tried to locate it yet?

P.S. I don't think WaveSecure (or anything) will work if there's no charge :D [but as soon as someone turns it on and/or charges it, you should be able to locate it unless someone knows to remove WaveSecure--did you also install the WaveSecure UninstallProtection app to keep someone from uninstalling?]

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Not too sure about wavesecure; maybe some of the other forum members can help guide you, but if it comes down to it check ebay and craig's list, or I remember reading about this person selling:

http://androidforums.com/htc-droid-eris/106021-reasonable-price.html

I was going to, but I decided against it. The trackball problem arose and I couldn't justify selling it to anyone in that condition. My refurb unit is coming in on tuesday, crossing my fingers that it's rootable but I'm not holding my breath.

OP look in the classifieds section, I found an already rooted Eris for $200 which is a huge steal considering you can't find a rootable Eris anywhere hardly. Heck, it might even be for sale still, good luck.

Actually, I am upgrading to an Incredible (ships July 12). I planned on selling the Eris for $150ish....If you can hold out that long and think it's a fair price, I can send it out to you.

due to a "mishap" with my original, I had to get a factory refurb... will have the refurb about 3 weeks before I get the DINC. Also includes a black silicone case.

I just pre-ordered the Droid X today, so If you still haven't got a replacement by the time the X ships, PM me and we can work something out...Oh, my ERIS is rooted

Oh awesome, yay. I'm so much happier now. I'm not familiar with the procedure though, can I just activate any phone without having to deal with some type of Switching-Your-Number-to-Another-Phone fee?

I will be getting a new Eris on Wed from VZW. Had to replace my old one. I am looking at getting the X so if you wanna talk pricing....PM me or email me

If you want to buy in great condition, rooted, screen protector and case eris with 2 batteries for 150ish, let me know. PM me if serious.

Back
Top Bottom