• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost phone in Airplane Mode - Help!!

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Nothing in the link you posted applies to me and I already googled that crap..that's why I'm here.. WHY would you just post a link to a crappy website I found on my own???
well i'm just trying to help.

i can tell you how to use google's find my device....you can use it even if you have airplane mode. but if you disrespect me like that....i will not tell you how.

maybe some else can explain it to you.....good luck.....BYE:cool::cool::cool:

Upvote 0
You did not tell me anything. I'm not signed up for any of the services in that article and I doubt most people are. If you have any other suggestions, pitch it up. otherwise, have a nice life..I'll get somebody else that knows what they are doing to help.
Ciao.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

edit: ok that was just rude. like i said i was only trying to help. you do not have to be rude about it.

good luck getting any kind of help. i'm sure the help will not be appreciated by this member.

folks move along here nothing to see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well if the phone is in airplane mode, and completely off-line, it might as well be OFF. I think you're just going to have to search and find it the old fashioned way. It may start making noises when the battery is running low? Some phones do that.

Nothing in the link you posted applies to me and I already googled that crap..that's why I'm here.. WHY would you just post a link to a crappy website I found on my own???

Unfortunately we're NOT mind readers, and my scrying glass is at the dry cleaners.:eek:

Upvote 0
Next time you want help, please don't be disrespectful to others making an effort to help you out. If it's not the outcome your looking for, then just Simply ask more questions without the smart remarks. Members will not want to help with that kind of attitude.

So let's keep this thread to a more calm and respectful discussion. We get your frustration, but don't take it out on the members trying to do their best to help you out.

You did not tell me anything. I'm not signed up for any of the services in that article and I doubt most people are. If you have any other suggestions, pitch it up. otherwise, have a nice life..I'll get somebody else that knows what they are doing to help.
Ciao.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones