• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Love this phone, bored already?

dakoop

Nov 1, 2009
I love my Droid! I keep playing with it and downloading from the market.
I am bored already. Where are all of the fun widgets n stuff. I like the large widgets that are fun or useful.

I have open home set up and want more stuff for my seven screens.

10000 apps and I can't find any good ones?!:thinking:

I love my Droid! I keep playing with it and downloading from the market.
I am bored already. Where are all of the fun widgets n stuff. I like the large widgets that are fun or useful.

I have open home set up and want more stuff for my seven screens.

10000 apps and I can't find any good ones?!:thinking:

Hi. I can't actually say I'm bored. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to get the full version of Java for videos. The YouTube app is fine. I just thought I'd be able to do more. I'm getting kicked off when I try to access Hotmail. Sorry to hijack your thread. I was hoping to get some ideas from other users. :)

Upvote 0
I'm not really adding new apps/widgets every day, but I'm definitely not bored with the phone yet. It has worked its way seamlessly into my day-to-day life and that's what I like most about it. I use twitter somewhat regularly and not having to get out my laptop and fire up my twitter client just to check for updates has been nice.

I also use it for probably 80% of my emailing right now. Already used the Nav a few times and was pleased with the performance there. I guess my point is that it might not continue to entertain you every day, but it'll certainly come in handy quite a bit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones