For anyone looking to regain the ability to toggle radio bands (typically, to save battery in weak or no LTE reception areas) that went away with the latest 4.3 update, here's the next best thing.
- Go into Settings > More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names
- Press the + sign at the bottom of screen
- Add the following entries (note text cAsE):
Name: ATT -LTE (this is just a label for your own use - you can use any name)
Proxy: leave blank
Port: leave blank
Server: leave blank
Multimedia message proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 8080
APN Type: leave blank
- If you are using a launcher that allows direct shortcuts (e.g., Apex or Nova):
Shortcuts > Activities > Settings > APNs
(this will create a direct shortcut to the APN selection screen, buried at step 1, above)
- If you are using stock Touchwiz or a launcher without shortcut capability, you can accomplish the same thing with the xShortcut FREE app.