• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [LULZ] VZ Navigator

HalfFrozen

Android Enthusiast
Ohh VZW... $9.99 for Navigation on an open source Android Google phone?

I just saw the app for the first time after getting the leaked 2.2, and opened it up and LOL'd, why would you pay $9.99 for something that's already on your phone.. for free...

Are they hoping people are ruh-*****?

Ohh VZW... $9.99 for Navigation on an open source Android Google phone?

I just saw the app for the first time after getting the leaked 2.2, and opened it up and LOL'd, why would you pay $9.99 for something that's already on your phone.. for free...

Are they hoping people are ruh-*****?

believe it or not, it was added because so many people complained about not being able to get it on android. VZ navigator has actually been a well loved offering from VZ for quite a while. would i personally use it when google maps/nav is free? no. but apparently a lot of people will.
i dont agree with locking it down to the phone, but oh well.

believe it or not, it was added because so many people complained about not being able to get it on android. VZ navigator has actually been a well loved offering from VZ for quite a while. would i personally use it when google maps/nav is free? no. but apparently a lot of people will.
i dont agree with locking it down to the phone, but oh well.

It was always in the market. My guess is a lot of people don't know it has a navigation app build in. Noobs! :D I used it back in the day also. It s a good app but it doesn't have anything over Googles app so I see no need for it now. removed.

Back
Top Bottom