• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mac or Pc from Evo users

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked since when, didn't I? And yeah, I admit, the last mac I used was a G5 a while ago. I don't feel the need to keep up with crap limited compatibility products.

You asked if I had "nothing better to do than lie on a forum" meaning you still didnt believe me. The G5? really? Those dont even come with a mouse, so how could you have any clue if the standard Mac mouse had a right click to begin with? You just saw a pic of it once and saw that it only had one button and foolishly assumed it had no right click obviously LOL So you are arguing against a product you have no clue about, nice one. I will make sure I always listen to you on a subject now!

Upvote 0
You asked if I had "nothing better to do than lie on a forum" meaning you still didnt believe me. The G5? really? Those dont even come with a mouse, so how could you have any clue if the standard Mac mouse had a right click to begin with? You just saw a pic of it once and saw that it only had one button and foolishly assumed it had no right click obviously LOL So you are arguing against a product you have no clue about, nice one. I will make sure I always listen to you on a subject now!

I didn't buy the G5. It was for work. And it didn't have a right click.

Upvote 0
All comes down to personal preference. I work in photo and video and Macs are much easier to work with then PCs for this. I also prefer OS X to any version of Windows. Plus, as has been mentioned, you can always run Windows from a Mac. Just make sure to load up on anti virus/spyware crap before you do :)

I have a MAC, i use it for my business everyday. Best thing is i rarely have a crash on my computer. No virus's , no driver problems etc....
Is it perfect??? Hell noo, it does however work have a high up time with minimal problems. Which in turn means i am able to earn $$ without the headache of computer crashing, or someone hacking a trojan etc.... To each his own.
And i run windows 7 in Parallel. So basically best of both worlds.

Upvote 0
I have a MAC, i use it for my business everyday. Best thing is i rarely have a crash on my computer. No virus's , no driver problems etc....
Is it perfect??? Hell noo, it does however work have a high up time with minimal problems. Which in turn means i am able to earn $$ without the headache of computer crashing, or someone hacking a trojan etc.... To each his own.
And i run windows 7 in Parallel. So basically best of both worlds.

I find it ironic people are willing to pay top dollar for dated hardware and a limited os, and then pay extra to throw windows on there to boot.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones