• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Made the plunge!

i ordered my phone on thursday and still have no tracking # i have called like 8 times and talked to supervisors they keep saying it is looping the order going to shipping ready then to not ready status and quite a few people that ordered on the 25th are having this issue...... so now all these days passed and still not phone or tracking # and they cant cancel the order for me to reorder or anything what a joke

i am going through this exact same thing and i ordered on the 24th... unlocked att version

Upvote 0
ive called almost everyday since friday and all i have gotten is "standard" responses they tell me they have emailed the warehouse and thats it. my money has been taken out of my account And i have not received what i have paid for i feel as though i have been robbed. how hard is it for them to just ship a phone or CALL the warehouse to find out what the problem is.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have a gmail account. Will it only sync emails? I really dont want to have to do all the numbers. I hate that the iPhone didn't save numbers to the sim.

Run Google Sync on your iphone.

That will get your iPhone contacts onto your email. Then what you will want to do is go into the Setting on your N1 goto Accounts and Sync setting. Select your gmail account and make sure sync contacts is selected and voila!

Upvote 0
you could also try to use the SIM (formatting of multiple #'s and emails will get all fugged up, but at least you'd get the bulk...)... although I seem to recall the iphone only being able to pull contacts from a SIM, not write to them... but maybe there's a hack to make it work... worth looking into...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones