The s-note app is really cool. I've always had a note/memo app on my devices for quick reminders, but this takes it to another level entirely
! I can easily take my Miami and New Orleans vacation photos and dress them up. I've been getting some s-pen practice in on non-note activities, and its awkward, but I can see myself mastering it.
The main reason I want to use it as the primary input is the reduction of finger smudging on the screen
! At the right angle of light, you can see the last 30 finger inputs on the screen protector
!
! I can easily take my Miami and New Orleans vacation photos and dress them up. I've been getting some s-pen practice in on non-note activities, and its awkward, but I can see myself mastering it.The main reason I want to use it as the primary input is the reduction of finger smudging on the screen
! At the right angle of light, you can see the last 30 finger inputs on the screen protector
!