• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Major Help Needed!!!

Hi ive had my Desire Z for over 6 months now and its worked like a breeeeeze!! Did not encounter even a single problem whatsoever. Until Now!!!

For some reason my contacts list kept stalling so someone suggested to clear the contacts storage from settings>applications>manage applications>contact storage

I followed through and then tried to sync my backed up contacts from Outlook to my phone via USB....and now its just not syncing. I've tried everything with my half brain and i cannot find a solution and i desperately need this data.

Can anyone help....pls!!!

Any error messages, or is it connecting but just refusing to sync? Are the other HTC Sync functions working okay?

Dude thanks for responding....fortunately the same evening i dropped this posting on the website a relative of mine popped over and solved the problem...he said it had something to do with the sync settings...its all good now, back to DESIRE Z's state of perfection lol

Thank for trying to help though...

Back
Top Bottom