• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

market calendar that syncs w/ google calendar?

cggorman

Android Enthusiast
Hey all, looking for a "pretty" alternative to the stock calendar app. Absolutely must sync with Google calendar. Skins for stock app?

I have been using Gemini Calendar for the past few days. It is a great alternative to the stock calendar app. The dev is also seems to react fast to suggestions as well.

Nearly all calendar apps on the market sync with google calendar.

Try Pure Calendar Widget. Pretty as you could possibly want.

Make sure you check out Pure GRID Calendar, as well (made by same dev). Pure Calendar is more of an agenda-type widget, while Pure Grid is the month calendar itself.

Make sure you check out Pure GRID Calendar, as well (made by same dev). Pure Calendar is more of an agenda-type widget, while Pure Grid is the month calendar itself.

I came to the same conclusion yesterday and settled on Pure Grid. Haven't worked with the skinning yet, but it's close to what I was looking for as-is. Just need to tweak some colors...

Thanks for asking this - I knew about the Pure widgets but had never heard of Grid, so I have a new alternative to look at now...

I wish Beautiful had a grid calendar to match their other widgets...

Did you try the Glass or the Dark Moon? The transparent is nice, as well.

Come to think of it, the Android Eclair has the same matte, solid texture as the individual Beautiful Widgets (although, granted, it doesn't have the ridged border).

Back
Top Bottom