• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root market mayhem

bhays3

Jun 3, 2011
okay perhaps i'm not alone here..this isn't the first time this has happened but instead of reinstalling evrything i'm hoping i can fix it. anywho the android market app has done nothing but FC when I try to go to my apps or download something or sometime it FC's when it's opening up...

i uninstalled updates..didn't work..tried uninstall and reinstall...didn't work..i tried the old version 2.something ...didn't work..tried a CWM recovery to a few days ago...didn't work

last time this happened i wound up starting back over with ext4 rom and building up with simpleblue and a2sd...perhaps someone out there has some bit of info

okay perhaps i'm not alone here..this isn't the first time this has happened but instead of reinstalling evrything i'm hoping i can fix it. anywho the android market app has done nothing but FC when I try to go to my apps or download something or sometime it FC's when it's opening up...

i uninstalled updates..didn't work..tried uninstall and reinstall...didn't work..i tried the old version 2.something ...didn't work..tried a CWM recovery to a few days ago...didn't work

last time this happened i wound up starting back over with ext4 rom and building up with simpleblue and a2sd...perhaps someone out there has some bit of info

Just for craps & giggles go into cwr and flush the dalivk cash and then hit fix permission and reboot!
Fixed mine up
Ric

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones